if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Long time since i came here, was kinda bored though, needed some privacy, well everyone would have thought that my blog by now would have been dead, i mean who give a damn, just kinda fuck up with life recently i mean, c'mon it already been so long, i mean i know O'level is drawing closer, but at least... haiz nvm... It just sucks you know to see like your best friend always with her boyfriend, just so... Sweet sweet love, i mean its just kinda screwed up when i am like right there, THERE!! I mean all this while i have not been asking for too much, it not like i asking for a kid or something, just some god damn simple things? Seriously am i asking for too much? I mean like no one in the world knows how the fuck to help me, I always helping out with people relationship, but when it come to my own, who;s there to help? I know there are a few who help, someone though i am not gonna mention name, one of my bff, she just rocks, LOlS :P She help the most. Yeah, she save me a lot of times, but in the end there is nothing she can do to help. But still i am very thankful to her :D I know it's like kinda bastard to say how awesome another girl is, but there nothing good i can think off, i dont wanna to make comparisons but based on what people see, it quite obvious actually, so i'll just keep my mouth shut and pretend like nothing has ever happen and i am moving on with life.

i know that i have loved you ... at 12:07 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


  • name: Wong Jin Chia
  • DOB: 3/11/1994
  • age:16
  • Boon Lay Sec Class 4/7
    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart
    我愛猪猪

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note