if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Afterall i am not that cruel, there are something that i dont want to do, cause it is really hurting, sometimes i rather keep everything to myself and bear with it.. Even though sometimes its really unbearable i still have to witstand it. I mean i dont like girls who are violent and with some sought of attitude, i've always been like this for the past few years, its hard for me just to change, its way different then wearing clothes.

i know that i have loved you ... at 12:38 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


  • name: Wong Jin Chia
  • DOB: 3/11/1994
  • age:16
  • Boon Lay Sec Class 4/7
    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart
    我愛猪猪

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note